Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Stress?



The past 3 days I have been stressed...apparently. I had no clue. Tanner was the one who had to tell me. I didn't believe him. Soo why do you ask? Well my handsome hubby graduated from Brigham Young University two weeks ago and now we have to make the final decisions on what career path he takes. This summer decides what we do for the rest of our life's. I hate that I don't know the specifics yet, maybe that's why I need a chill pill. I am very grateful for Tanners education and all the hard and extra science classes he took so we have lots of different paths we can take in the medical direction. Right now its between two careers and I hate that I don't know what it is yet. I'm scared that we are going to make the wrong decision. Responsibility is no fun.

He's cute

1 comment:

  1. The nice thing is that if you do feel like you guys made the wrong decision, you're young enough that you can just switch! : ) Good luck to you both in deciding what's best for your family. It's not always easy, but fortunately we know we don't have to do it alone.

    ReplyDelete