Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's official

We are moving to L.A in August. Yesterday Tanner got accepted into SCU for chiropractic school. I'm not gonna lie this decision has not been very fun. For the majority of our marriage our decision was dental school. A few months ago we decided dental was not the way to go because it was not going to be something he loves to do. Then I asked him what about chiropractic school. After looking more into it we decided to go for it. Then the option of medical school in the Caribbean came into play. Tanner would want to go into dermatology. Yesterday we thought he couldn't get into medical school but a councilor from the school emailed him saying he could get in for winter semester, however the chances of him getting into a dermatology residency was very unlikely. Every time we kept coming back to chiropractic it just felt right. So after much stomach aches and nausea our final decision is Tanner is going to chiropractor school. Tanner feels really good about this. I feel really good about the decision but I have the flu so I could be feeling better. We are very happy tho. When we go down to California this summer we will be look at housing. I love that I know what our plan is. I have a time frame and that is all I wanted.

1 comment:

  1. Whaaaaaaat? Can I be sad even though I haven't seen you in forever??

    ReplyDelete