Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thoughts

I really need to work out. I have no excuses as to why I can't. My daughter will be 2 in June and I'm STILL not at my pre prego weight. You would think a cruise would motivate me to do it. I need a personal trainer. I had one in high school (not that I needed one because I played water polo, swim, tennis and ran ALL the time now I would LOVE to have that body back) However, I would feel silly to get a gym membership when we are trying to cut down costs. Wow sorry such a random boring post.

Here is something that you might enjoy.

One two three four five seeby eight nine ten TEN!

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying to join a gym! DYING. I loved working out at 24 hour in provo, LOVED IT. It is the best deal you'll find. The childcare cost especially, mine was $10/month for 2 hours per day and the kids loved it. Here it is $10/month PER CHILD, that's $40/month + the cost of the membership, yikes. I have only lost 15 since having Solomon and I gained 40 so...yeah. It's bad. I feel your desire. Not a silly post at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I read on yahoo that one way to save money and go to a gym is by doing all the free trials at all the local gyms but then don't commit to any of them. The only downside is that you'll have a few annoying gym people call to bug you about when you're signing up.

    ReplyDelete