Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just some blah blah blah

Ava is down for the night and Tanner is in class. He is up in SLC again for class till 11 tonight but all other nights he works till 11 so its no difference for me. So how is everyone doing tonight? HA! Can you tell I have nothing to do right now :)
I'm throwing a bridal shower for Tanner's cousin MeKell. I'm so excited! She gets married on April 29 (same day as Prince William and Kate Middleton). So the shower will be some time early April.
My cousin and his wife had their baby yesterday. Carson MacKay Youd. (I love his name) Congratulations Cory and Kaitlyn!!


Here are some pics of the last few days.

Before the "the episode" at temple square, Ava had some fun.
In front of the statue of Joseph giving Emma funds to start The Relief Society.


Ava looks bummed posing in front of the Temple. Don't worry Ava you will get married in the San Diego Temple :)


She got in herself and wanted to drive. It's already starting...

2 comments:

  1. I liked how you chose the temple she'll get married in. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 every night! yowzers!
    what a great hard working husband
    Ava's a cutie
    I love you blogging :)

    ReplyDelete