Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Good day? Or day that needs to end?

Tanner had to take a test at the BYU campus in SLC so we went with him! While he was taking his test I called up my fun cousin Megan to go to lunch, she goes to the U. We went to CPK. We had a great time. However, Ava spilt her apple juice all down her shirt and I did not bring an extra change of clothes (go me). So I took her shirt off and put her coat on with nothing under it (a little white trash, I'm not gunna lie). When I took Megan back to her place that was when I felt it. Yup the big . That means another month passing by with no fetus to greet us.
Anyway Tanner still had not called to say he was done so Ava and I walked around Temple square. It was such a beautiful day. We were having a great time until she saw it. The blue flowing paradise. The water fountain. Ava LOVES the water. She loves pools, baths, toilets ext... She immediately ran right to it and lifted her leg to get in. When I pulled her away she was SCREAMING hysterically. Now I know all kids have their moments and they are moody but I have never heard a child scream so loudly. I could not believe she was acting like this. She never acts like this. She screamed and screamed and screamed. There was kicking, laying on the ground screaming, hitting me screaming. Anything you can think of a toddler doing while throwing a tantrum, she was doing. Her screams were bouncing off the big, tall buildings. I tried to hurry to the car before the General Authority's came out of their office's to not only kick us out of temple square but kick us out of the church completely.
When we got home Tanner left for work and I put Ava down for nap :)
Tonight she threw another tantrum of not eating her dinner. I have made shepherds pie many times and she always eats it! I thought it was the terrible two's not the terrible 21 month's. I would show you pictures of the day but I can't find my phone.
Well I guess today was just another day for all moms out there.
I thought I was safe putting Ava to bed a little early tonight but she is crying. Got 2 go!

2 comments: