Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Friday, February 25, 2011

"Nemo Nemo Nemo"


I hear this every day all day. Ava always wants to sit on our bed in the exact same spot and watch Finding Nemo. She knows when the scary parts are going to happen. She calls out for me right before they happen so I sit with her until the shark leaves. She laughs at the same spots in the movie. The movie just replays over and over. I love it because then I can do some things that I normally have to do when shes napping like, medical transcribing, loading unloading the dishwasher, sweep and mop. I need to be better at taking her outside to play. Its hard because there is a foot of snow on the ground right now. It's exciting that she likes characters from movies. The other day we went into the Disney store. She LOVED it. The floor was glittery, there was other kids in the store but most of all there was TONS of Bobbe's. Bobbe's are stuffed animals. She has been calling them that ever since she could talk. In the middle of the Disney store they have a huge tower of Bobbe's from all different characters. It was love at first sight. She was in heaven. She screamed, ran right up and grabbed 3 Mickeys. She loves Mickey because of Mickey Mouse Club house in the mornings on Disney. However, she would take her Bobbe's and run out of the store. Luckily the alarm did not go off but I did have some employees staring at me to make sure we were coming back :)

I loved Finding Nemo as well. I would quote the movie all the time. I would speak whale ALL the time. Now I wasn't 20 months old, I was a senior in high school (I was very mature). Even tho Finding Nemo is on all day everyday, it still cracks me up. That movie has great quotes.

Marlin: So, Mr. Turtle?
Crush: Whoa, Dude. Mister Turtle is my father. The name's Crush.


1 comment:

  1. Seriously, please keep blogging. You make my heart smile Miss Alana! I loved this post and so will Ava! Malachi recognizes Nemo too and we don't even own the movie!

    ReplyDelete