Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Thursday, February 10, 2011

YAHOOOO!!!!



Its official! We are going on a cruise!!! AHHHH I'm so excited!! Its a 7 Night Mexico Cruise. I know what your thinking Mexico? Really? Yes, we found a really great deal! Tanner and I have both been on cruses. I have been twice with my fam and once with him (honeymoon). He has been once with his fam and honeymoon. All were to Mexico. However, Tanner and I have never been on this ship or these ports. Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas. We were going to go to the Atlantas resort in the Bahamas but the total ended up being $3,800 (still a great deal for that) but we found this cruise that was half of the price. Oh I am just so excited. We are going with our friends Tommy and Lauren Barnum. If anyone else wants to come we would love it! The more friends the more fun!

I hate the cold. Its so depressing. This winter needs to end. Now I have a motivation to get me to loose weight! However, what if I get prego this month? Would I be showing by June? Would it be worth it to workout a ton to look good in a swim suite? What are your thoughts?



7 Night Mexico Cruise = $1600
Shopping for bathing suits and cover-ups = $100
Dreaming of laying out in the sun and getting out of cold Utah = Priceless.

2 comments:

  1. You should go while it's STILL cold in Utah though. It'll feel that much nicer. : )

    ReplyDelete