Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Let me clear some things up



I didn't mean to "brag" about going on a cruise. Especially in this tough economic times, I did not mean to say "ha ha we are going on a cruise nener nener". Trust me we are poor. I am only excited about the cruise because it is the perfect time to go.
1. We have not been on a real vacation since our honeymoon (3 years ago).

2. This summer will be the only time we will be able to go on a vacation like this. It is right after Tanner graduates and takes the DAT. Once he starts dental school we will not be able to go anywhere for 4 years.

3. We will keep having more kids. The more kids we have the harder to leave.

4. I won 2000 on the price is right, our tax return was very large and we do not have any high bills right now. (mortgage, expensive cars, multiple children).

I didn't like how the last post came off. I am very grateful that we are able to do this. I am more grateful that Tanner gets a break. He is amazing. He is non stop ALL the time. He has been non stop since we got married. When we both decided to have a baby right away he was so wonderful about the fact that he will have to work full time and go to school full time. He never complains about it, he just does it. I love him. I am excited that he gets to be done with BYU this April. I am excited he gets to have a fun relaxing vacation after the most stressful time (taking his finals, graduating, studying for the DAT, and taking the DAT).

Well I hope everyone is having a great day! Ava wont go down for a nap but she is being sweet :)

Last night Ava found my liquid eye liner. The day before I got very mad at her because she got into my (very expensive) MAC eye shadow powder and dumped it everywhere. When she came out with the liquid eye liner all over her face Tanner and I could not do anything but laugh. Maybe I should put my makeup in a place she can not reach :)

3 comments:

  1. Alana, you're sweet. I don't think anyone thought you were bragging. You guys deserve a vacation. You guys will have a great time. We loved those ports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny about Ava! We've had a few incidents around here w/make-up so covergirl it is for me haha.
    I love your sweet heart! I don't think anyone would think you were bragging and if they did...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one thinks you're bragging, we know that you're just excited about going. I'm only mad that I missed you on "The Price is Right"!

    ReplyDelete