Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

HGTV and Food Network

After we put Ava down for the night, Tanner and I love to watch House Hunters on HGTV. Its fun to see which house he would pick and which one I would pick. Once that is over we flip on over to the food network and watch Chopped. We really enjoy that show. However my personal favorite is Cupcake wars. I love seeing all the different ideas people have for cupcakes. I may be watching too much HGTV because they have a Dream Home Giveaway every year. It started in January and ended on February 18. During those days you can enter online. So every day of putting both of our names in online I also may have had some stamps lying around so I mailed in 36 entries. Don't Judge me :)


The winner gets the Home in Stow, Vermont (worth 1.5 million)


You also get a 2011 GMC Acadia Denali

and 500,000 in cash :)
A girl can dream right? I think last year over 11 million people entered. So my chances are not so great :)


Lloyd: What do you think the chances are of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?
Mary: Well, Lloyd, that's difficult to say. I mean, we don't really...
Lloyd: Hit me with it! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you, Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?
Mary: Not good.
Lloyd: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
Mary: I'd say more like one out of a million.
[pause]
Lloyd: So you're telling me there's a chance... *YEAH!*

(Dumb and Dumber....great movie)


I am excited to see who wins tho. Its so fun to see peoples reaction and they get so happy! (It's live when when they go to the winners home).

1 comment:

  1. I watch "House Hunters International." I love how the same size apartment costs $30,000 in Yugoslavia and $1.5 million in Paris. But the best part is, they're always smaller than my place!

    I love "Chopped." Make a main dish out of kale, gummy bears, pig's feet and this Tic-Tac I found at the bottom of my purse.

    I hope you win the house in Vermont.

    ReplyDelete