Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mood not so great.



Do you ever just think of things that happen in the past and it just puts you in a bad mood? And if you relived that situation you would have told those people off?? Nope? Just me? Ok ok. I must be bored. I need to work on letting things go. I also doubt I would have told anyone off. I'm too chicken.


On a side note. I want my wedding pictures. I still have not gotten them from my photographer. I only have been married for almost 3 years. I have e-mailed him, called him NUMEROUS times and he will not get back to me. He is in California so the next time I am down there I am going where ever he works if I can get a hold of the address. My pictures are not on his website anymore. I'm hoping that he still has them and did not delete them. The pictures I have are what random people took of them at the wedding.

Yup that's about it. I do have one of us outside the temple but I don't have it on my computer. Now I'm in a bad mood again. I WANT MY PICTURES. It was the best day ever! I LOVED my wedding. I wouldn't have changed a thing! Well I would have definitely changed the photographer. It was such a blast but I will go into detail on another post when I'm not in a bad mood.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I can't believe you don't have your photos! Did he have a rule where you had to order within the first year or anything? I hope you can get your wedding pictures too. I can give you the FEW I took as well if you want. I just have about 3 or 4 of you two coming out of the temple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your wedding photos that I've seen, mostly just because of that one group one above, I think it looks so perfectly CLASSY! the colors are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is ridiculous. I can't believe that you don't have your wedding photos! That's insane! If you need someone to tell him off, I'm right here for you.

    ReplyDelete