Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Monday, November 29, 2010

FHE

Tonight for family night we made a Christmas chain!


On each chain we put something that we would do that day for service.




Ava ended up dancing to the Christmas music we had playing.





After we went and got frozen yogurt.


Ava would only eat the yogurt if she was standing on the table.





She LOVED it.




I'm not sure why.







MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



(Ya I lost my camera charger so I'm using my phone for pics)


3 comments:

  1. Alana-
    You are so cute! I hope someday I can have a cute little family like yours :) I would love to come visit you sometime and play with Ava.. Seeing as how I live right up the hill from you! I love reading your blog. Keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love service chains. I've seen it done the opposite way too: you add a link for every service project done. You try and see how long you can make your chain by Christmas.

    ReplyDelete