Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Achievement Days

Tonight we made an apron for our bishop! The girls used their hands and feet with paint to make reindeer. We also put together Christmas caroling booklets to take with us when we go caroling next achievement days. We will give Bishop the present when we carol at his home.

I love my calling. I love the girls. They are so fun.

However I had to be kinda stern with them tonight. They all must have came hyped up on sugar or something because they were running around the church like crazy (16 girls who are the ages of 8-11. That is a lot of hyper girls).

I brought them back into the room and lectured them on how to act in the church. After the lecture I felt so bad. I don't want to be one of THOSE leaders. The girls get so excited when we have achievement days. I don't want to be mean but I didn't know what else to do because it was getting a little out of hand. I hope they didn't go home bummed :(



(I'm so mad at my self for not taking pics of the activity. I totally forgot because we had a lot to do and very little time.)

2 comments:

  1. They didn't leave in that calling long enough. I loved it. Keep enjoying it while you're in there!

    ReplyDelete