Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sienna turns 1! (a month ago)

 
 
Well our sweet Sienna turned 1 on April 30th and I am little late putting it up. It has definitely been adventure with Sienna. From day one I knew she was going to be a little more difficult. She didn't start sleeping through the night till about 11 months. Shes needy and just likes to cry. BUT she is the sweetest cutest baby's I know. She has a smile that just makes you smile no matter what time of night it is. She has the best laugh EVER and loves her sister Ava so much! Ava was the first word Sienna said. I truly believe Sienna was so early on all her stages (rolling over, crawling, walking) because she wanted to just keep up with Ava. She is finely at a stage to play with Ava and nothing makes my heart smile more than watching them play together. Sienna is hilarious on a daily bases. She gets into everything and just smiles at you like "what? Oh I'm not suppose to make this mess?" The number one trait that best describes Sienna is her eating ability. She can put food away like no ones business. Then just top it off with her award winning smile and its hook line and sinker. I love you Sienna and can't imagine my life without you! 
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment