Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Monday, June 17, 2013

Ava is 4!

 My sweet Ava turned 4 last week. She is truly an amazing person. She has such a personality that makes us laugh every day. I love that she gets so excited for party's. We had a "My Little Pony" party in our back yard. We invited all her friends. She is such a social butterfly that she had lots of friends there. Not gonna lie, I procrastinated this party. We were in San Diego for about 3 weeks and I didn't do any planning for it. So this was a "last minute" put together party. Ava still loved it and had a lot of fun! 
Ava woke up with balloons all over her room and streamers coming down her doorway (didn't get a picture go me)
Then before joy school she had her favorite breakfast Rainbow Dash pancakes, sausage and a rainbow sprinkle doughnut. Eat it while you can Ava...eat it while you can.
 
For the party I pre-ordered probably over 100 balloons from party city. Balloons that were not even blown up when I went to pick them up. Half of them popped getting from the car to our house because they were rushing and over blown them up. Same thing happened with Sienna's birthday. I'm not bitter.
 
We made "Pretty Pony Party Hats"
 
and painted our nails beautiful like Rarity.
 
We also went on a hunt for "cutie marks" but of course I did not take a picture.
 
We had push up cake pops and rainbow sherbet ice cream.
 
 
It was then time for Ava to open her presents. She got lots of great presents from great friends!
 
 
For the party favors the kids got "Apple Jacks Special Carmel Apples" to take home. I of course didn't take a picture.
 
 
She had a blast. Happy Birthday Ava Lynn!!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! You are so great at that sort of thing :) Ava is darling, I sure do love her :)

    ReplyDelete