Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weird

Ever since conference this past April I have made a goal to attend the temple once a week for a year. When I go I usually get into deep thought about what we are struggling with that week, what career path to take or things I need to work on. However, tonight when I attended I got into deep thought about what advise I am going to teach my teenagers to prepare for the temple. Really? I wont have a teenager for 11 years. I KEPT thinking of what I'm going to say to them to prepare for the temple. Advise that I wished I focused more on when I was a teen. I even came up with creative ideas on how to help them. So I hurried home and wrote it down in my journal to remember. It was weird though. It wasn't just for my children. It was for a group. My achievement day girls maybe? I had the whole talk done when the session was over. Tonight was definitely a different experience than what usually happens when I go.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't that so cool though? Going often can open your mind to so many things. Good for you for taking the time to go every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Your are amazing.

    ReplyDelete