Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lets change things up

So I have 3 guilty pleasures in life. Anything red velvet, anything cheesecake (put those together HEAVEN!) and the 3rd is celebrity gossip. I'm not exactly proud of this. However, I do know who's dating who and who's cheating who. I don't know why but I get into whats going on in the celeb world. So I thought why not share my thoughts on here and I want to hear YOUR thoughts. If you do not agree with my thoughts that I post that's OK I want to know what other people think about the subject. I know this is kinda silly but I thought it would be fun.





First things first. PIPA! I don't get it. Yes she is a pretty girl but I don't get why she is on the cover of every magazine. What's the big deal? She has a Tan and shes wearing makeup. I just don't get it. Thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I love pippa :) And her dress was a complete knockout. hehe maybe thats why shes on the cover of mags

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was the dress, It was so figure flattering, she stood out so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and half the reason I get pedicures is the magazines, the other half is the massage chairs, the nice toes are just a cherry on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha Alana you nailed it on the head.

    ReplyDelete