Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Friday, March 11, 2011

I miss this girl


Today is such a beautiful day outside. If this was exactly one year ago today I would be outside on the grass with Caroline and her cute kids. Spring coming just reminds me of them so much because that was when we became really close. All of us neighbors would go outside and get to know each other. I'm so bummed she lives in Florida now. I'm bummed their is dog poop on the grass so we can't sit their anymore. You would think the HOA would take care of that. I miss her kids not knowing how to knock on the door and just yelling "miss Alana, miss Alana, miss Alana" until I answered the door. It's also her husbands birthday today HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!
Caroline- I was just looking at pics from your blog and you look AMAZING you did so good this pregnancy!! Caroline will be 37 weeks pregnant tomorrow :) Any day now Solomon Roy will be in this world!! haha I should probably be emailing her instead of letting everyone read this but I thought this would be more fun.
Caroline I miss you.

2 comments:

  1. Miss Alana! This is why I freaking love you!
    you put a big gigantic smile on my face!
    Thank You.
    Watch for the dog walker and tell them off! I saw one last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think it's the dog owner who's supposed to take care of the poop!!! Stupid dogs.

    I miss her, too.

    ReplyDelete