Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Thursday, December 17, 2009

So much to do in so much time?

Today is one of those days where I have so much to do but I do NOT want to do it. We are leaving early Sunday morning to go home for Christmas!!! I can't believe Christmas Eve is exactly one week away...CRAZY! I still have a few more presents to buy. I better not be like this when I have 8 kids and can only go shopping when they are at school. I need to get my bum in gear and get all the shopping done early and not procrastinate like I am this year. I'm so excited to go home and see our family. We have the whole week planed and I'm sooo excited!!! But before any of that happens I need to start doing stuff to get ready to go. This will be Ava's first loooooong car trip...any suggestions on what to do so she will be good for that long of a drive?

4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling!
    I had so much to do this past week and put it all off til LAST night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bring lots of toys food and bring a dvd player so she can watch movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snacks, toys, kid/baby cd's, etc. My other advice (but it's probably too late) is FLY! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger,
    and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have developed some nice methods and we
    are looking to trade solutions with other folks, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.


    My web page :: la weight loss

    ReplyDelete