Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh Martha! Oh Christmas! :)

It has just been go go go lately...its been so fun! Every few days or so I have been working for Culinary Crafts. They are a catering company(the number one catering company in Utah). They are very busy now that it is the Christmas season. Whenever they call Tanner and I to work we always take it because it is GREAT flo and now that Christmas is here everyone could use some more of that. Also I have been doing a charity for Tanner's work. He works at APX and they are doing what is called Sub for Santa. Its for family's who do not have enough to give their children Santa presents. Apx gives each team a certain amount of money for each child. Then we go out and buy them clothes, shoes, books toys etc...(we have info on each child of what they like) Then the next night we wrapped the presents and take them to the homes. It was so great! Tanner and I want to do more charity this Christmas season. So what we are going to do is take the money we were going to spend on each other for Christmas and buy fabric to make blankets for the homeless people downtown (I think Tanner was really happy about this so he didn't have to worry about what to get me for Christmas). If you have any extra blankets that you would like to donate just let me know! The funny thing is my sister and her husband are collecting blankets from people also and we didn't tell each other we were doing this! (Must be a sister thing) OK I'm not going to type a long one like last time. So just let me know if you have blankets and/or coats that you would like to donate! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

4 comments:

  1. I already told Ashley I was bringing over some blankets and coats on Sunday. You guys can fight over them. : ) I was planning on doing the same thing this year, so it's funny that both of you are doing it. So now we're just doing what we do every year and buying Christmas for a family in our ward. I hate the way that sounds though. Because you can't BUY Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your post title.. from the grinch. (: glad to see you're keeping busy up in this winter wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a good girl and you make me very proud. I can't wait to see you. I love you!

    ReplyDelete