Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Forava Moore

I know I know, most of you are thinking I spelt it wrong but I didn’t. Forever Moore is something that my new family has been saying for a quite while now, when I came into the family I fell in love with it because it’s true. I am going to be a Moore for forever and I love it! The reason the title of my blog is Forava Moore is because my sister in law Michelle has Forever Moore as her blog and my mother in law has 4ever Moore as hers. Now that I have my beautiful baby Ava I thought it was appropriate to use Forava Moore. I hope the future Mrs Moores will do the same. Also you will find lots of misspelled words, incorrect grammar and just plain dumb things on my blogs, I apologies now.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love it! What a great name! You are already so much better at this than I am. I love the pictures too. What a great looking family. I'm so proud of you and can't wait to read this every day. I love you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks i dont know if im suppose to write back to you this way...im still learning. Im also going to jazz it up a bit(its kinda boring).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you guys! I'm excited you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so excited for blog updates of your sweet little family! i wish so badly that we lived closer...but someday our little girls can be best of friends!

    ReplyDelete