Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Monday, January 27, 2014

Missionary Work

I need to be better. Open my mouth more. I know this church is true so why wouldn't I want anyone and everyone to know it? It is selfish reasons why I do not do missionary work. I have made a commitment to make a change. I know I have said this before. I know everyone says this but I am going to change. President Dieter F. Uchtdorf said "It only takes one person." One thing I don't love about myself is I have never baptized or reactivated someone. I will change this. This blog will be my evidence of missionary work. I will post and talk about what I did to be a disciple of Christ to others. Please click to learn about the Mormon faith.

2 comments:

  1. I beg to differ. If it weren't for your example of what a follower of Christ looks like in high school, my interest in the church may have never sparked as early as it did. Baptism doesn't just happen after one conversation with someone. It's a process, and you set a great example for me back then even if we both didn't know it at the time. I guarantee you are still doing that for someone else even now. Of course verbally sharing the gospel is a great thing and great goal, it's good to remember that sometimes, actions speak louder than words :)

    ReplyDelete