Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Sunday, March 27, 2011

What a week!


This week was very busy and I LOVED it! It makes me very happy when I have lots to do. Well it all started Tuesday morning when my mom flew into town :) She came for a Bon Jovi concert with her sisters. They are so funny. All 7 of them have LOVED John Bon Jovi forever. I think this was my moms 6th concert of his.

The next day my neighbor Lisa went to the hospital to get induced to have a her cute baby boy, so I had her daughter Evie (same age as Ava) for the next two days. They were so fun together. It was actually a lot easier to have both of them because they kept each other occupied. We went to the hospital a few times so Lisa could see Evie. Ava loves "Ebie"

Saturday was MeKells shower! Tanners cute cousin is getting married on April 29th (same day as the Royal Wedding) I threw her bridal shower. It was such a blast! Everything went perfect! We had it at their grandmas house. The theme was "For time and all eternity" also known as "Around the clock". The food was food through out the day.


Breakfast was stuffed crepes with homemade Buttermilk syrup.

Brunch was Mini Quiches. Lunch was chicken salad on white.



Dinner was chicken pineapple kabobs with dinner rolls that his grandma made AMAZING! I have yet to make really good dinner rolls.


Dessert was orange chocolate mousse


It was so cute when MeKell told us how she met Zack and how he proposed. She was smiling the whole time...awww love!

I wasn't very good at taking photos the whole time, so thees are not that great :(
MeKell got LOTS of great gifts. Great turn out about 24 people. The game we played was simple and I think people really liked it because it was not a "Typical" shower game. On everyone invitation they got a specific time of the day to buy a gift for MeKell. Example: Her cousin Tara had 12am so she got her late night snack food and a nightie :) So after MeKell opened presents everyone had to right down what time each person had. I did not tell before, so it was fun to see who was paying attention and who was not. The winner got a cute clock I found at Walmart.


Party Favors were fun to make. Cupcake in a Jar!


"Thank you for your Time"


2 comments:

  1. You are amazing and I am so glad you are my daughter-in-law:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you threw one amazing shower! You're so creative in that area. I wish I had more of that! : )

    ReplyDelete