Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

21

I'm all grown up! Well I like to think I am :)

I turned 21 on Saturday and it was a very good day...thanks to my amazing husband. Throughout the week he hid 21 reasons why he loved me through the house. It was very fun opening the cupboard or finding it on my pillow a new reason why he loved me. On Saturday I woke up to a dozen roses. One of the girls in Achievement days made me a cheesecake and brought it over in the afternoon. WOW! Let me just say that we barley touched my ice cream cake. That cheesecake was sooo good, and shes 9 years old! Tanner and I loved it! Later on we went to Macaroni Grill with Logan and Michelle. When we found out Ava was a girl we all went there to write down names on the table (they have crayons and let you draw on the table). So I thought it would be a good idea to go for my birthday to write down boys names for Logan and Michelle. As we were at dinner Michelle gave me the gift Dyanna got me (Michelle was down in SD a few weeks earlier so Dyanna gave to her to give to me). Again WOW! I LOVE IT! It is a long Brighton neck less with a charm of Ava's birthstone. This is the second neck less that she has given me that I just love! (First one was at my bridal shower, it was a heart that says Forever Moore on it...cried in front of about 50 people, half of which didn't even know why I was crying) anyway, Dyanna has done a very good job on the necklaces. Thanks FMIL!!!( favorite mother in law). When we were done with dinner we came back to our place to have ice cream cake and Tanner gave me his present. I opened a paper that had the Trump Tower Hotel in Las Vegas on it. Tanner talked with my parents and they helped out with a trip to Vegas this weekend...I'm so excited!! Nordstrom is right next to the Trump Tower so my sister got me a gift card there :) Can't wait for Vegas Thanks Tanner, Mom, Dad and Kyle!!

All around a very good birthday!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm tell tanner to call greg and give him some pointers. my birthday is in july. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you love your necklace and I'm so glad you are my daughter-in-law. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! can I say best birthday ever? I think I will...that all sounds AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete