Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Friday, November 13, 2009

Team Jacob or Team Edward


OK I am not a fan of reading. I never read any books in High School (thank you spark notes) I just didn't do it. When the book Twilight came out everyone was telling me I just had to read it. So I was into it about half way and I was bored so I stoped. I saw the movie and loved it! So when Ava was first born I read New Moon. I LOVED IT! I finished in like 2 days and then Eclipse in like 2 days and then Breaking Dawn in another 2 days. I think you see where I'm going with this. So now I am reading New Moon again to get ready for the movie that comes out next week!! Nordstroms is doing a special if you spend $50 you get a free ticket to see New Moon on Thursday night at 9:30 (before anyone else can). Thank you to my sister who dropped over $100 she got 2 tickets, she not being a fan of the whole Twilight saga gave them to me and I'm taking my husband :) Now these were not just paper tickets, they are in a new moon fun all around New Moon bag with a lanyard and a New Moon chocolate. That just made it that much better! You have to have the lanyard to get it in so you feel soo special :) ahhhh its still another 6 days till it comes out...this is taking forever!!!

Oh and I'm definitely team Edward!

2 comments:

  1. team edward.. all the way in the books. no doubt. love him. but in the movies... mmm.. taylor does it more for me than robert, so i might switch teams just for the films.. i guess this one will be the deciding factor! ps. i get to see it early thursday too, my friend's sister in law rented a theater, woo hoooooo! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!
    I have not read the books but I loved the first movie. If Tanner can't go I live right upstairs :)

    ReplyDelete