Ava

Ava

Sienna

Sienna

Talia

Talia

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall = Tanner hospitalized

FALL IS HERE!!! You know what that means, not only are the leaves on the ground (I love crunching them) but the greatest fashion of the year is here!!! I just love it, I love the dark denim, the sweaters, the scarf’s and oh so much moore :). I would have to say Tanner is not fan about this. I wouldn’t be surprised if he took my wallet before he left for school. Don’t worry I always convince him to let me shop for one thing (which usually means 4). But the best part about fall means THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING!!! Oh I’m so excited!! I love it just love it!! I love the smells the family and the decoration. Halloween is my least favorite for decorations. I don’t like all the tacky spooky things. Maybe when Ava is older I’ll get into it more. Until then I just use the pretty fall pumpkins, leaves and the great smelling candles (I may or may not have gotten some yesterday, again tanner is not a fan). Before you know it Christmas will be here! Oh wow I just get so excited even thinking about it!! The shopping, the decorating, family it’s the best!!! That’s a whole other blog though. So what have we learned from this? I love the fall and Tanner is going to have a stroke every year. Well I’m off to kohl’s they are having a sale today, don’t worry I have a gift card :)

3 comments:

  1. Fall's my favorite too! I love Fall decorating so much. LOVE the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe it's a good thing we don't live in the same state after all. we would be divorced roomates....with really pretty decorations in our apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is stunning! I love the picture thing and all the beautiful colors. I agree wholeheartedly with everything you said in your latest post. Tanner will be a little nervous now that he is footing the bill but he will still appreciate your efforts because that is what he grew up with, decorations that change with the seasons. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete